I feel so alone.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Letting Go and Moving ON



I just wanted a simple life, a normal life.  I've come to understand that not everything stays the same.  A lot of change needs to be made, but drastic changes are a pain.   I will be able to accept this changes once I've accepted that I need to let go and move on.  Have you ever experienced that in just one snap of a finger your life will change instantly and it's up to you whether you accept the change and deal with it, or you hold on to the past and forever wondering if you'll be happy or not?  I know that we have to take risks but since the pain is still there we are afraid to move on.  We don't want to add additional burden to the pain that we are already carrying.  

Honestly, I'm still hoping that everything will go back the same as it was before.  It's like I wanted to wake up after a very long nightmare and when I open my eyes, the first thing that I'll see is her face telling me that everything is okay and she would never leave me.  But this is reality and I have to embrace that fact that she's gone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment